We quilt, therefore we need thread. And who doesn’t like great thread at a good price? That’s why the Thread Co-op started. I was placing an order and adding on special orders here and there, so why not get every one’s orders together at once?
The rules are pretty simple.
- Any retail product on the Superior Threads website is eligible.
- You will get a 20% discount off the retail price of thread and 10% off the retail price of non-thread items. There’s no discount on color cards since they are already at cost.
- Place your order by emailing your shopping list to leslie@TheCraftyUnicorn.com
- Orders are placed the last Saturday of the month. You can get your order to me any time before then for that month’s order.
- Reminders with specific dates will be sent in the Crafty Unicorn Quilting newsletter each month,. They will also be posted on this blog and on Facebook.
- The orders ship out of Superior’s warehouse on the first Thursday of the month and usually arrive here in Maine on the following Tuesday. (Post Office permitting)
- Local participants can pick up their order at the shop.
- Out of town orders will ship out to you the day I receive the order from Superior. Your credit card will not be charged until your order goes out
- Out of town participants must have a credit card on file and will have exact postage added to their order.
- There’s no membership fees or monthly commitment, just order when you need (or want) to.
I think this covers everything, but if you have any questions, please feel free to ask.